Sunday, August 7, 2011

WALGREENS TRIP 8-7-11

  OK everyone, one of my favorite adds came out today WALGREENS!!!! I would have pictures of the thing I got today but, where I send my pics to for some reason isn't working right now. So, I will just tell you everything I got. For everyone out there that has kids this is the place you want to go to get there back to school list of school supplies!With all the budget cutting to the schools we are required to get all the kids more stuff this year so why not pay next to nothing for it if you can! Here it is:

    In my first order I got Listerine smart rinse sale price $3.00
                                                                             I had A $1.00 off coupon
                                                                            so for this item I paid $2.00
When you buy this item you get $2.00 off coupon for next order!
   Also on this order I got Crayola 24 pack Crayons sale price$1.00
When you buy this item you get $1.00 off coupon for next order!

                         Over all total I paid on this was $4.24 and got $3.00 off next order in coupons
I hold on to these coupons until I am done with my next order which I get
       another Listerine smart rinse@ $3.00 each
                                   I had another $1.00 off coupon
                                      So for this order I paid$2.12 and got another $2.00 off coupon!

So now in total I have $5.00 in store coupons to use on my next order!
  I have Wexford 12 pack #2 pencil (I bought 2 of these)  .38
                                                                    a pencil box    .59
                                                      400 PC printer paper $1.99
                                                                  3 ring binder $1.99
                            and 130 PC Wexford paper for binder$  .19

 Bring my over all total to with tax $5.45 This is when I gave her all of my printed coupons so I now have to par .45 for all of this!!

Just remember to get all of your coupons to print out right,anything that will give you A $ off next order coupon, If you buy more then 1 of these they have to be rung up on separate orders! or you won't get your coupon!
                                                              
       

No comments:

Post a Comment