Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A PRACTILY FREE CHRISTMAS IDEA!!!

Free Nightmare Before Christmas Goody Bag

famdotcomnbcprimary1313642979341 Free Nightmare Before Christmas Goody Bag
Head over to Disney Movie Rewards (login or sign up) and grab a FREE “The Nightmare Before Christmas” Goody Bag. For FREE! 0 points! The bag holds crafts, recipes & printables to keep your little gremlins and pumpkins busy!
If you go to this site there are free printable story books (they have great pictures) print these up and go get a hard 3 ring binder and the clear inserts that you can put pages of paper in! then you have a wonderful story book and for very cheap! I'm sure my 5 year old will love this, she loves story's!! I no you may think it is A little early to think about Christmas but each year I start early like this and when Christmas gets here closer I have almost everything for my kids that I need, which then I can just go get for the other kids in the family. This makes the pay out for Christmas not so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment