Friday, January 13, 2012

My review on Beaver Super

  As I am sure you have seen in an earlier post I had about A store in Beaver that will give triple coupons. Well I took A day and went to check it out. I will say that you have to watch prices with this store. Alot of the prices were higher then most of the chain stores like Giant Eagle and Wal Mart.  There was a few good deals however! For example they had 10lb bag of potatos on sale for $2.49 each, And I was also able to get the single pack of tuna with my coupon for $.10!
  So, my sugestion for you is to watch there sale add in the sunday paper, But do not make this your choice for all of the shopping you need to do. It is great to no that we do have A store in this area that will do triple coupons everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment